Check out our Home Equity Special Rates
Home Equity Loans: Rates as low as 2.99%APR*
Mini-Mortgage Loans: Rates as low as 2.49% APR*
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Click here for more information.
You Don't Have To Jump Through Hoops To Get Our Low Vehicle Loan Rates!
New Vehicles: rates as low as 2.10% APR*
Used Vehicles: rates as low as 2.85% APR*
Click here for vehicle rates.
Traveling this summer?
*Remember to notify the Credit Union of your travel plans so that your debit card will work as expected.
*Our Visa Travel Cards can make your vacation a breeze. Cards can be loaded in any amout from $100-$5,000. There is a $9.95 purchase fee. Cards can be re-loaded multiple times with a $2.00 re-load fee.
The Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae®
This loan is the ideal solution to help pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates for more flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
Click here to learn more and get started
27th Annual Youth Week Celebration: August 13-17
- Prizes and Raffles for Members ages 18 and younger
- Deposit at least $5 into an existing account or $25 into a new* account
- A great opportunity for your children, step-children, and grandchildren to learn about saving
- Open a new* account for your newborn (up to their 1st birthday), and we'll deposit $5 into their account
*Social Security Card required to open all new acounts.
Discounts For Your Summertime Fun
Waldameer & Water World
All Day Combo Pass
Regular 48" & Over - $35.50
Children 48" and Under - $28.00
- Go To Waldameer's Website
- Click "Buy Tickets Online"
- Click "Buy Combo Passes/Wally Cards"
- Click Orange "Promo Code" Button
- Enter Code "IBEW56FCU2018", Purchase & Print Passes
Good Any Day Ticket - $29.50
- Go To Kennywood's Website
- Click "Buy Now"
- Purchase & Print Passes
The above links can also be found under the "Links" tab on the Home Page of our website.
Debit Card Reminders:
ATM Limit: $250.00 per day
Purchases/Point of Sale (POS) Limit: $500.00 per day
We understand that you may occasionally need to purchase more than $500.00 per day. We can temporarily increase your daily limit in order to accommodate you. Please realize that these limits are necessary to limit fraud and exposure to losses.
Our Debit Card Program is not live. This means that deposits made via Home Banking are not immediatley available on your Debit Card.
Please call the office at 814-455-2270 to temporarily increase your daily POS limit or if you have any questions regarding availability of funds.
Visa Purchase Alerts
We highly recommend that our Debit Cardholders sign up to receive email alerts when they use their Visa Debit Card* for purchases. These alerts help provide security by allowing members to identify potentially fraudulent activity and they provide a means for members to track spending.
Sign up by logging into:
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Check eligibility by entering the first nine digits of your debit card.
- Creat an account.
- Register your email address. A verification email with a code will be sent to your email address. Enter that code to confirm your email address.
- Choose which of the following three alerts you would like to enroll in:
- purchases reaching a certain dollar amount
- international purchases
- purchases made on the internet
*A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
Banking at Your Leisure
Do you want the opportunity to look up account balances and account activity, as well as to do transfers between your Credit Union Accounts at your convenience? If so, then Home Banking is for you! Contact the Credit Union office for the required form to sign up for this convenient service.
You can now get your monthly and quarterly statements online. When you log into your home banking account, click on the "Statements" tab to sign up for E-Statements.
Did you know that your family members and members of your household (persons living under your roof) are eligible to join your Credit Union? To join, they need a current photo ID (unless they're a child), social security number, a $25 share deposit, and a .25¢ membership fee.
Family Members include your:
Spouse Children Stepchildren Grandchildren
Parents Stepparents Grandparents Brothers & Sisters