Check Out Our Loan Rates
Click here to see our Home Equity & Mini-Mortgage rates
Click here to see our Vehicle Loan rates
Click here to see our Tax Time Loan Special
Expecting A Tax Refund?
Have your refund direct deposited into your Credit Union account. Use the routing number below along with your account number and select savings or checking.
Tips For Keeping Your Information Safe
Your identity is your most sought after asset. Keep it safe by following these tips:
- Do not let anyone use your debit or credit cards (this includes family members). The person can copy the information from the card and use that information to make online purchases at a later date.
- Keep your check book, debit cards, and credit cards in a secure safe place in your home. Don't tempt visitors by keeping these items where they can be easily seen or found.
- Do not give personal or financial information to anyone who contacts you via phone, email, or text unless you are absolutely sure you know who you are talking to. Better yet, contact the company/person back at a verifiable number/email to ensure who they are before giving out information.
- Do not click on pop-up boxes on the internet or call phone numbers from a pop-up box (for example: Microsoft support). Look up the company's information and contact them directly.
- Do not repond to emails or texts from unfamiliar senders and do not click on any links that they may send you.
- Do not make purchases from vendors that you see on social media. They may or may not be legitimate. Check them out first. You could unknowingly sign up and be charged for a membership you did not want, to receive automatic refills on a product, or to receive more merchandise than you originally ordered.
- Be wary of texts from places like Amazon that state that your "card" has been charged for a large purchase. Fraudsters are trying to get you to respond so they can get your card information.
- Make sure you report lost or stolen debit and credit cards as soon as you realize they are missing. To report a lost/stolen debit ard call: 800-543-5073. This number can be found on our website and by calling the Credit Union Office.
- Always keep your guard up and don't give out any infomration unless you initiated the contact.
Skip-A-Pay Now Available Year Round
We understand that our members occasionally have unexpected expenses or cash flow issues throughout the year so we have expanded our Holiday Skip-A-Pay program and made it available year round. Qualifying borrowers can take advantage of the opportunity to skip* one payment on up to two loans during the calendar year. Application and fee must be received at least 14 days prior to your loan due date.
*There is a $25 processing fee per loan skipped. Offer is not available on Home Equity, Mini-Mortgage, Signature Line of Credit, and Special Loans - Holiday, Tax Time, & Back to School. Loans must have originated 6 months prior to be eligible. The maximum number of Skip-A-Pays permitted per loan is four. If recent data shows delinquency on the requested loan(s), we reserve the right to deny your application to Skip-A-Payment Loan interest will accrue and the maturity date of all loans affected will be extended one month.
Don't Let Your Accounts Go Dormant
The Commonwealth of PA's Unclaimed Property Law requires financial institutions to turn over accounts that have been inactive for three years.
We make every attempt to avoid this action, but we need your help! Make sure that we have the current mailing address and phone numbers for you and your family members. Most of the accounts that we have to turn over to the state are due to us not being able to locate a member.
We also encourage members to perform a transaction at least once every calendar year at all of their financial institutions to prevent dormancy.
Home Banking & Bill Pay
We encourage our members to sign up for Home Banking (click the box on our home page). It's an easy way to keep an eye on direct deposits and automatic payments, to transfer funds from one sub-account to another, to look up copies of paid checks, and to transfer credit union loan payments. Sign up for E-Statements and view your statement online the beginning of the month or quarter.
If you have a share draft (checking) account, you can sign up for our Bill Pay service. Schedule your payments from the credit union's website and eliminate the need for checks, stamps, and trips to the post office. We have two Bill Pay options to choose from to fit your needs. Click here to see the options.
Contact the credit union office at 814-455-2270 if you have questions regarding these or any other services.