Current Loan Specials
Holiday Loan Special: Rates as low as 4.99%APR*
Home Equity Loans: Rates as low as 2.99%APR*
Mini-Mortgage Loans: Rates as low as 2.49% APR*
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Click here for more information.
Check Out Our Low Vehicle Loan Rates!
New Vehicles: rates as low as 2.15% APR*
Used Vehicles: rates as low as 3.15% APR*
Click here for vehicle rates.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our members who are currently serving and those who have served in the U.S. military for their service to our country.
Veterans Day Loan Promotion:
- Available during the month of November, 2019 to Credit Union Members who are currently serving in the U.S. Military or who are U.S. Veterans
- Receive an additional 0.50%APR* discount on your new loan rate
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Discount for new loans only. Discounts not available for Credit Union Loan Refinances, Signature Line of Credit Advances, Share Secured Loans, Share Certificate Secured Loans, and Holiday Loan Special. Subject to normal lending criteria. Loan must be disbursed on/or before November 29, 2019. Home equity loans must have final Credit Committee approval prior to November 29th and be disbursed no later than December 13th. Proof of military service required.
We are offering qualifying borrowers the opportunity to skip* one payment on up to two loans from November 2019 - January 2020. Applications and fee must be received at least 15 days prior to your loan due date.
*There is a $25 processing fee per loan skipped. Offer is not available on Home Equity, Mini-Mortgage, Signature Line of Credit, and Special Loans - Holiday/TaxTime/Back to School. Loans must have originated 6 months prior to be eligible. If recent data shows delinquency on the requested loan(s), we reserve the right to deny your application to Skip-A-Payment. Loan interest will accrue and the maturity date of all loans affected will ve extended one month.
IRS Warns of property Lien Scam
Taxpayers should watch for new versions of tax-related scams. One of the latest involves fake property liens. It threatens taxpayers with a tax bill from a fictional government agency.
Here are some details about the property tax scam:
- The scammer sends a letter threatening an IRS lien or levy.
- The lien/levy is based on bogus overdue taxes owed to a non-existent agency, such as, "Bureau of Tax Enforcement". There is no such agency.
- This scam may also reference the IRS to confuse victims into thinking the letter is from a real egency.
If you do not owe taxes and have no reason to think that you do, you should:
- Contact the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration at treasury.gov/tigta to report the letter. Click on the IRS Impersonation Scam Reporting box and include the key words "IRS Lien".
- Report it to the Federal Trade Commission using the FTC Complaint Assistant on FTC.gov.
- Report it to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center at IC3.gov.
If you owe taxes or think you might, you should:
- Review your tax account information and payment options at IRS.gov. Reviewing tax account information online will show if you indeed owe the IRS and how much. This is the fastest way to get the information.
- Call the IRS at 800-829-1040 to confirm the notice if you're still not sure.
Affordable Health Insurance made Easy
The TruStage Health Insurance program makes it simple to find the right plan for you.
- Designed for credit union members
- Dedicated experts to help you understand and choose health coverage wisely
- Tools to compare plans and identify financial assistance
The Trustage Health Insurance Program with GoHealth gives you access to licensed agents who can help you make an informed decision. To find a plan, visit TruStageHealth.com via the link found under the "Partners" section of our website or call toll-free 1-855-816-7066.
The TruStage Health Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide and operates in all states with the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont, and Rhode Island. TruStage Insurance Agency, 2014 All Rights Reserved.
Visa Purchase Alerts
We highly recommend that our Debit Cardholders sign up to receive email alerts when they use their Visa Debit Card* for purchases. These alerts help provide security by allowing members to identify potentially fraudulent activity and they provide a means for members to track spending.
Sign up by logging into:
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Check eligibility by entering the first nine digits of your debit card.
- Creat an account.
- Register your email address. A verification email with a code will be sent to your email address. Enter that code to confirm your email address.
- Choose which of the following three alerts you would like to enroll in:
- purchases reaching a certain dollar amount
- international purchases
- purchases made on the internet
*A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
Banking at Your Leisure
Do you want the opportunity to look up account balances and account activity, transfer funds between your Credit Union Accounts, and look up copies of paid checks at your convenience? If so, then Home Banking is for you! Contact the Credit Union office for the required form to sign up for this convenient service.
You can receive your monthly and quarterly statements online. When you log into your home banking account, click on the "Statements" tab to sign up for E-Statements.
Did you know that your family members and members of your household (persons living under your roof) are eligible to join your Credit Union? To join, they need a current photo ID (unless they're a child), social security number, a $25 share deposit, and a .25¢ membership fee.
Family Members include your:
Spouse Children Stepchildren Grandchildren
Parents Stepparents Grandparents Brothers & Sisters