Current Loan Specials
Home Equity Loans: Rates as low as 2.99%APR*
Mini-Mortgage Loans: Rates as low as 2.49% APR*
Holiday: Borrow $250 - $2,000, Rates as low as 4.99%APR
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Click here for more information.
Check Out Our Low Vehicle Loan Rates!
New Vehicles: rates as low as 2.15% APR*
Used Vehicles: rates as low as 3.15% APR*
Click here for vehicle rates.
Qualifying borrowers can take advantage of the opportunity to skip* one payment on up to two loans from December 2018 - January 2019. Applications must be received 14 days prior to your payment date.
*There is a $25 processing fee per loan skipped. Offer is not available on Home Equity, Mini-Mortgage, Signature Line of Credit, and Holiday/Tax Time/Back to School Special Loans. Loans must have originated 6 months prior to be eligible. If recent data shows delinquency on the requested loan(s), we reserve the right to deny your application to Skip-A-Payment. Loan interest will accrue and the maturity date of all loans affected by the program will be extended one month.
Ways To Help Avoid Holiday Theft
- Use legitimate sites when shopping online. Look for "https" in the Web address and an icon of a locked padlock.
- Use a secure network. Avoid using public Wi-Fi when shopping or banking online.
- Be careful what you share online. Over-sharing on social media can help thieves hack into your accounts or know when you're out of town to attempt to break into your property.
- Use protection tools. Sign up for ID theft alerts and enroll in an ID theft protection plan.
- Be careful when opening new retail credit accounts. Make sure no one is listening or looking over your shoulder when you are giving the sales associate your personal information or when completing a written application.
- Be leery of skimmers. Be on the lookout for devices attached to card readers, ATMS, & gas station pumps. Thieves use these devices to obtain your card information.
- Check your statements and credit reports. Always check over credit card and bank statements for fraudulent transactions. Also, monitor your credit reports on a regular basis.
Debit Card Reminders:
ATM Limit: $250.00 per day
Purchases/Point of Sale (POS) Limit: $500.00 per day
We understand that you may occasionally need to purchase more than $500.00 per day. We can temporarily increase your daily limit in order to accommodate you. Please realize that these limits are necessary to limit fraud and exposure to losses.
Our Debit Card Program is not live. This means that deposits made via Home Banking are not immediatley available on your Debit Card.
Please call the office at 814-455-2270 to temporarily increase your daily POS limit or if you have any questions regarding availability of funds.
Visa Purchase Alerts
We highly recommend that our Debit Cardholders sign up to receive email alerts when they use their Visa Debit Card* for purchases. These alerts help provide security by allowing members to identify potentially fraudulent activity and they provide a means for members to track spending.
Sign up by logging into:
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Check eligibility by entering the first nine digits of your debit card.
- Creat an account.
- Register your email address. A verification email with a code will be sent to your email address. Enter that code to confirm your email address.
- Choose which of the following three alerts you would like to enroll in:
- purchases reaching a certain dollar amount
- international purchases
- purchases made on the internet
*A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
Banking at Your Leisure
Do you want the opportunity to look up account balances and account activity, as well as to do transfers between your Credit Union Accounts at your convenience? If so, then Home Banking is for you! Contact the Credit Union office for the required form to sign up for this convenient service.
You can now get your monthly and quarterly statements online. When you log into your home banking account, click on the "Statements" tab to sign up for E-Statements.
Did you know that your family members and members of your household (persons living under your roof) are eligible to join your Credit Union? To join, they need a current photo ID (unless they're a child), social security number, a $25 share deposit, and a .25¢ membership fee.
Family Members include your:
Spouse Children Stepchildren Grandchildren
Parents Stepparents Grandparents Brothers & Sisters