Check out our Loan Specials
Home Equity Loans: Rates as low as 2.99%APR
Mini-Mortgage Loans: Rates as low as 2.49% APR
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Click here for more information.
Did Your Store Credit Cards Get a Workout Over the Holiday Season?
If so, we can help you consolidate your high interest store card balances into one easy payment with our Signature Loan. With rates as low as 7.25%APR*, you can pay off your balance in no time.
Borrow a maximum of $5,000 with up to 36 months to repay.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 10% Share pledge required. Other rates and terms are available or may apply. Subject to normal credit qualifications.
5 Easy Steps to Budget Success
Is your New Year's resolution to get your finances in order? Having a budget is the first step to financial success. Here are five simple tips to help you set up a budget, stick with it, and succeed:
- Follow the 50/30/20 rule when setting your budget. 50% of your income should go to needs such as bills, 30% for wants and 20% to savings.
- Organize your money. Manage your budget and track your money via an Excel spreadsheet, pencil and paper, online tools, or category-labeled envelopes.
- Focus on repaying debt. Debt can consume a large portion of your budget. Plus, the faster you pay down debt, the more you save in interest charges.
- Go digital. There are many online sites and tools that can help you budget and track spending.
- Set spending and saving on autopilot. Setting up automatic payments for regular bills can make it easier to stay on track and can help encourage you to save more. Saving is easy when you deposit a portion of your paycheck into your savings account through direct deposit or payroll deduction.
Contribute to an IRA Today
Tax time is the perfect time to make a contribution to a Traditional or Roth IRA. You may be able to contribute up to $5,500 for both the 2016 and 2017 tax years. Members age 50 and older may be able to contribute an additional $1,000. Deposits for the 2016 tax year will be accepted until April 15, 2017.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Debit Cardholders can now sign up for Visa Purchase Alerts. You can receive email alerts when you use your Visa Debit Card* for purchases. These alerts help provide security by allowing members to identify potentially fraudulent activity and they provide a means for members to track spending.
Sign up by logging into:
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Check eligibility by entering the first nine digits of your debit card.
- Creat an account.
- Register your email address. A verification email with a code will be sent to your email address. Enter that code to confirm your email address.
- Choose which of the following three alerts you would like to enroll in:
- purchases reaching a certain dollar amount
- international purchases
- purchases made on the internet
*A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through Visa.
It's Time You Requested A Credit Union Credit Card!
Through a partnership with the ICUL Service Corp., we are now able to offer our members a mycucard VISA® Credit Card.
- Low Everyday APR on Purchases
- Spending Flexibility
- 24x7 Fraud Protection
- Superior Member Service
- Earn rewards on purchases towards exciting merchandise & travel awards through ScoreCard®.
To apply, visit: https://mycucard.com (click on IBEW Local #56 FCU in the drop down box), call (888)415-6154, or pick up an application at the Credit Union office.
Simplify Your Search For Health Care
As a credit union member, find affordable health insurance with the TruStage Health Insurance Program. Get covered today!
Credit union members have access to experts and tools to help them understand the new health laws and to find the best value. With TruStage Health Insurance Program and GoHealth, make the right decisions with confidence and ease. Open enrollment is going on now. Enroll online at TruStageHealth.com or by calling 1-888-416-2166.
The TruState Health Insurance Program is made available through TruState Insurance Agency, LLC & GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide & operates in all states wih the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont, & Rhode Island. TruStage Insurance Agency, 2016 All Rigth Reserved.
Banking at Your Leisure
Do you want the opportunity to look up account balances and account activity, as well as to do transfers between your Credit Union Accounts at your convenience? If so, then Home Banking is for you! Contact the Credit Union office for the required form to sign up for this convenient service.
You can now get your monthly and quarterly statements online. When you log into your home banking account, click on the "Statements" tab to sign up for E-Statements.
We encourage you to have your paycheck, social security, pensions, unemployment, etc. electronically deposited into your credit union account.
Benefits of Direct Deposit Include:
Transfers funds securely & directly into your Regular Share or Share Draft (Checking) Account
Eliminates the risk of lost or stolen checks
Quick access to your funds
Access funds easily with a credit union Debit Card
Saves on trips to your credit union
Peace of mind when you're out of town
Helps protect the envirmonment
If convenience and safety are important to you, Direct Deposit is the way to go!
Did you know that your family members and members of your household (persons living under your roof) are eligible to join your Credit Union? To join, they need a current photo ID (unless they're a child), social secuirty number, a $25 share deposit, and a .25¢ membership fee.
Family Members include your:
Spouse Children Stepchildren Grandchildren
Parents Stepparents Grandparents Brothers & Sisters